The latest notice for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Civilian, which includes the positions of Cook, Water Carrier, Safai Karamchari or Sweeper, Mochi or Cobbler, Dhobi or Washerman, Tailor, DAftri, Cycle Mistri, Khalasi, Mali or Gardener, Barber, and Carpenter in Delhi Police, has been published by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). On the website www.ssc.nic.in, the qualified applicant may submit an online application for the Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2022. The following information relates to the Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022. The Delhi Police Standing Order (SO) Number 326 is where the specifics of the SSC MTS Civilian Recruitment 2022 are obtained from. Following the publication of the SSC Delhi Police MTS Notification 2022, this page will be updated if there are any changes to the recruitment procedure.
Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||WB TET: West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test, 2022|
|Post Name||MTS (Civilian)|
|Advt No.||SSC Delhi Police MTS (Civilian) Vacancy 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||RS. 18000 to 56900/- (Level-1)|
|Delhi Police MTS Application Form Start Date||7 October 2022 (delayed)|
|Last Date of Submission Application Form||October 31, 2022 (delayed)|
|Join Telegram for the latest updates||Click Here|
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment Application Fees
- Gen/OBC/EWS: 100;
- SC/ST/PWD: 0;
The recruitment age range is 18 to 25 years. The key date for determining the age is 1.1.2022. The age reduction will be granted in accordance with government regulations. Selection Procedure for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022 positions.
WB TET 2022 Application Form @wbbpe.org
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Written exam for the Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PST & PET) (50 Marks)
- Market Test (20 Marks)
- Verification of Qualifying Documentation
- The Medical Exam
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022 Physical Test
The Delhi Police will conduct the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Endurance Test (PET) in accordance with the specifications listed below for the Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2022. Candidates who are physically handicapped are excused from the physical endurance test.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) or Physical Standard Test (PST) (PMT)
- Size: 157 cm
- Chest: 76 to 81 cm
Male: 9 minutes for the 1600-meter race
- Size: 152 cm
- Test of Physical Efficiency (PET)
Women: 800 Meer Races for Women in 5 Minutes
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Notification
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment Important Dates
|Delhi Police MTS Apply Start||October 7, 2022 (delayed)|
|DP MTS Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Delhi Police MTS Exam Date||January / February 2023|
Delhi Police MTS Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates are qualified to take the written exam if they pass the physical endurance test and physical/measurement test (PE&MT). The exam will last one hour (60 minutes), be of the objective type, and consist of 50 questions worth one mark each on general knowledge and awareness topics appropriate for students who have completed the 10th grade. The essay is going to be in Hindi. The required passing percentage would be 33%.
How to Apply for Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022 Online?
- Apply for the Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2022 by following these instructions.
- Review the Delhi Police MTS Notification 2022 to determine your eligibility.
- Click on the link below to apply online, or go to www.ssc.nic.in.
- Complete the application.
- the necessary paperwork online
- Remit fees
- the application form on paper
Delhi Police 2022 MTS Cutoff
Following the tests, the Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022 exam cut-off scores will be made public on the official website. The candidates who will take the test must use past and anticipated cut-offs to determine their study schedule.
- Delhi Police MTS’s anticipated end date is 2022.
- The cut-off scores have not yet been announced by the Delhi Police Commission.
Step to Check Delhi Police MTS Cut-off 2022?
On the Delhi Police’s official website, the results will be announced together with the MTS Cut-off Marks for 2022. All applicants will have access to these cutoff scores. The procedures listed below may be used by applicants to determine the Delhi Police MTS cut-off marks:
- Step 1: Launch any online browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, and go to the Delhi Police’s official website.
- Step 2: Select the “Recruitment” menu item on the site, then click on the notification link to see the Delhi Police MTS cut-off marks.
- Step 3: After clicking the link, the Delhi Police MTS test cut-off scores will be seen on the screen.
- Step 4: Download and save the screen-displayed cut-off PDF file, then print it off for future use.
How Are Marks Calculated for the 2022 Delhi Police MTS Exam?
By comparing it to the answer key made public by the Delhi police recruiting board, the applicants may determine their score for the Delhi Police MTS test. Once the written tests are over, the answer key will be posted on the Delhi police’s official website. The following marking scheme may be used by applicants to determine their marks:
- Every appropriate response will get a +1.
- There won’t be any deducted points for incorrect responses.
- For unanswered questions, there will be no credit awarded.
- By comparing them to the answer key published on the official website, the overall score may be computed. But the Delhi Police MTS recruiting board will announce the final scores.
- Candidates may look out for information on the recruitment of Delhi Police Constables.
The factors that affect the Delhi Police MTS Cut-Off
The Delhi Police MTS 2022 cut-off scores will vary from those from the preceding year. Cut-off points are determined by taking a number of criteria into account, thus they are adjusted annually. The following are some significant variables that have an impact on the cut-off marks:
- The quantity of open positions: Every year, the Delhi Police MTS has a varying number of openings. The cut-off markings ultimately suffer from this. If the number of vacancies is more, the cut-off marks will be more minor, and if the number of vacancies is less, the cut-off marks will be more.
- The number of candidates appearing for the exam: If more candidates are appearing for the exam, the cut-off marks will be higher, and if there are less number of candidates appearing for the exam, the cut-off marks will be less.
- The difficulty level of the exam: If the question paper is tough, the cut-off marks will be lower as the candidates will find it difficult to answer the paper. An easy paper will have a higher cut-off mark. The number of candidates appearing for the Delhi Police MTS exam has increased for years. The cut-off marks are, therefore, on the rise. The candidates need to work hard and plan their studies to secure the expected cut-off marks.
Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022 Application Important Links
|Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Status (delayed)||Click Here|
|SSC Exam Calendar 2022-23||Click Here|
|Delhi Police MTS Official Website||delhipolice.gov.in|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram for the latest updates||Click Here|
If any applicant has any query related to WB Primary TET 2022 Application Online, then he can ask us in below comment box. You have to visit this page for WB TET 2022 Registration Link.
Delhi Police MTS Vacancy 2022 FAQ
The cut-off marks for Delhi Police MTS will be available on the official website after the exams conclude. For a candidate to advance to the next round, their score must be higher than the cutoff point.
For the Delhi Police MTS exam, there is no set minimum score; instead, it varies annually depending on a number of factors. However, a candidate needs to receive at least 40% on the exam and 10% on the trade test.