The government wants to encourage students to pursue higher education by helping them financially. Scholarships will be awarded by the Government of India to all students who have obtained a postgraduate degree. The name of the scholarship started by the Government of India is AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2022. The Government of India will provide scholarships to students for higher education through this scheme. All students currently pursuing a master’s degree will be paid Rs. 12,400 under this scheme. The scheme will provide financial assistance to those who are continuing their education during this time of coronavirus epidemic.
The government will provide many benefits to the students through the implementation of this scholarship. Postgraduate students will be able to participate in a variety of study activities as they will now receive financial support through scholarships. Today we will provide you almost all the information about AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme through this page. Such as the purpose of this scheme, facilities, required documents, eligibility criteria, and AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme application process, etc. Every student has to apply under this scholarship before the last date of application. Read the full page to know more about this scholarship.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2022 About
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 has been launched to provide scholarships from the Government of India to all the students who have obtained postgraduate degrees. Through this scholarship, students will be encouraged for higher education. Those who are continuing their studies due to the coronavirus epidemic will be able to continue their studies with the benefit of this scheme. Under this scholarship ₹12,400 / – will be given to those who are currently postgraduate students. All students must apply before the AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme application deadline. You can apply under this scheme online by visiting the official website.
With the benefit of this scholarship, the students of the country will be able to cover the cost of their studies. The AICTE PG Scholarship is administered by the Government of India. On this page we have provided you with almost all the information about this scheme, so be sure to read the entire page carefully.
Read it also- Latest All India Government Job Notifications
AICTE PG Scholarship Highlights Key
|Name||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|Launched by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Launched for||PG Students|
|Benefits||Postgraduate students will be able to take advantage of this scheme.|
|Official website||Click Here|
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme Objective
The main purpose of starting this scholarship is to encourage the students of the country for higher education so that they do not stop their studies due to financial problems. Under the AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme, the Government of India will provide Rs. 12,400 to postgraduate students at present. The government has started scholarships for the students to achieve their goals and objectives. Students will be able to take advantage of this scheme if they have properly earned their postgraduate degree. The coronavirus epidemic has caused a lot of learning problems for students. And through this epidemic, the students who are still studying will be given benefits under this scheme.
Students can apply by visiting the official website of this scholarship. And to get the benefit of this scholarship, students must take GATE / GPAT exam. And all the students who pass this exam will be given this scholarship. Beneficiaries do not have to go to any government office as the scholarship application process is an online medium, they can apply online at home under this scholarship.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2022 Benefits
- This scholarship is being awarded through the Government of India. Many benefits will be provided to the students of the country through the implementation of this scholarship.
- Scholarships will be provided through AICTE PG Scholarship for students to continue their studies.
- Students who properly obtain a master’s degree will be offered this scholarship.
- To avail the benefits of this AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme, the applicant must take GATE / GPAT exam and pass this exam.
- Beneficiaries will be paid Rs. 12,400 through this scheme.
- AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme online application must be done before the last date of application.
- Since the application process is online, the beneficiaries will be able to apply online from their home. This will save them both time and money.
- Students will be encouraged for higher education under this scheme. And because of financial problems, they no longer have to stop studying.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme Implementation Procedure
We have discussed below how to implement this scholarship –
- To avail the benefits under AICTE PG Scholarship, candidates must have passed GATE / GPAT exam.
- The applicant will then need to apply for this scholarship.
- Will then approve the test score from the institution.
- Maintain records of applicants under this scholarship in a unique manner. And all applications will be verified by the authorities.
- After verification of the application form, rejection of the application and approval and decision will be entirely vested in the institution.
- If the application forms are approved then those approved applications will be sent to the PFMS portal.
- PFMS will then deposit the amount of scholarship in the bank account of the beneficiaries as per specific information.
This is the implementation method of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme.
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship –
- To apply under this scholarship, the applicant must have passed GATE / GPAT exam.
- Scholarships will be awarded at the commencement of postgraduate classes under this scholarship.
- Applicants do not have to be part of any part-time online course.
- Applicant must have a bank account. And the bank account details of the applicant must match the original certificate of the applicant. (Joint bank account will not be eligible for this scholarship)
- The applicant has to do Pharmacy, Engineering, Architect. The applicant has to be admitted in the college after passing the GATE / GPAT exam.
- SC / ST / OBC and disabled candidates are not eligible for this scholarship. Because they do not have authentic certificates.
- Distribute to GATE Scholarship applicants up to a maximum of 24 months or until completion of thesis submission date. The applicant will be given benefits till the day whichever is earlier.
Note: To apply for this scheme, the applicant must follow all these eligibility criteria.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme Required Documents
Below are some of the eligibility criteria that an applicant needs to apply for this scheme –
- Identity card of the applicant
- OBC candidates are required to have non creamy layer certificate (NCL) which should not be more than one year.
- Documents in support of SC / ST / OBC (NCL) and Physically Disability Certificate must be attested by the Principal or Gazetted Officer of the Institute.
- SC / ST / OBC and Physically Handicapped Certificate must be in Hindi or English. Otherwise these documents should be translated and verified in Hindi or English by the letter head of the Notary Officer Institute. Students must upload both Moon and translated certificates when applying.
- All other attachments must be attested by the candidate.
- Authorities will only accept clear and first qualified documents as necessary attachments.
Note: To apply under AICTE PG Scholarship, the applicant must have all these documents. If the applicant does not have all these documents then he will not be eligible for the scheme.
AICTE PG Scholarship Amount
We tell you about the amount of money that will be paid under this scholarship –
- Students will receive a monthly stipend of Rs 12,400 per month and this amount will be for 2 years or until the end of their course which will happen soon. The applicant will be able to avail the benefits of this scholarship till the date of two years or courses whichever is earlier under this scheme.
- In addition, students will receive an annual grant of Rs 20,000.
AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Process
Beneficiaries who wish to apply under this scheme should follow the procedure given below –
- First you need to enter the official website.
- After entering the official website you will see the option of quick link. You need to go to that section and click on PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT) option.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.
- And on that page you have to click on apply for PG scholarship (GATE / GPAT) option.
- Then a list of scholarships will appear in front of you.
- Then you have to click on the ‘Click Here to proceed to GATE / GPAT scholarship student ID verification tab’ option.
- Then AICTE PG Scholarship application form will open in front of you.
- You will need to fill in all the information requested in the application form.
- After filling in all the information correctly, you need to upload the required documents.
- Then you have to click on Validate option.
- Your application will then be submitted to the authorities.
- Then you can get Student ID / Student Permanent ID from your institute.
- The application number and permanent identity card for the new institute / deemed University will remain the same.
- This way you can apply AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme Online.
AICTE PG Scholarship Helpline
We have given you all the information about AICTE PG Scholarship 2022. If you still have problems with this scheme, you can contact AICTE PG Scholarship Customer Service to resolve your issue. The AICTE PG Scholarship Helpline Number and Email ID we have given you below –
- 011-29581333 (Technical Queries)
- Email: [email protected]
We hope you have found all the information from the post of AICTE PG Scholarship 2022. If you still have any questions about this you can ask through our comment box, we will answer your question soon.
AICTE PG Scholarship FAQ
These scholarships are administered through AICTE. Scholarships for higher education will be given to the students who get good marks in the postgraduate degree. These scholarships will be awarded for two years or until the end of their course. Under this scholarship, monthly stipend of Rs.
Under this scholarship Rs.12,400 / – is paid per month and is distributed for 2 years or till the end of the course whichever is earlier. In addition, students will receive an annual grant of Rs. 20,000
Under this scholarship Rs.12,400 / – is paid per month and is distributed for 2 years or till the end of the course whichever is earlier. In addition, students will receive an annual grant of Rs. 20,000.
The AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme is administered by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
AICTE Scholarship Helpline numbers are 011-29581333 (for technical queries), 29581337, 29581119.
The official website of AICTE PG Scholarship is aicte-india.org.
You can apply under AICTE Scholarship Scheme through the official website of the authority aicte-india.org.
To apply under AICTE PG Scholarship 2022, the applicant must pass GATE / GPAT exam and be admitted to the college.