Free laptop scheme registration | Tamil Nadu laptop scheme apply | laptop scheme Tamilnadu free apply | Tamilnadu free laptop scheme registration | free laptop Tamil Nadu | TN free laptop scheme list | Tamilnadu free laptop scheme application | free laptop scheme Tamilnadu application form | Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022
The Government of Tamil Nadu will provide free laptops under the free laptop scheme 2022 to students who have passed Class X and XII examinations in Tamil Nadu. The scheme was launched by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami. The process of filling up the online application form for this project in Tamil Nadu will start soon, all the students in Tamil Nadu who want to apply for this project online will have to fill up the application form before the last date. Eligibility criteria, documents required for submission of application, specification of the laptop, and other mandatory information are available here in this article. Friends, today we will inform you about the Tamilnadu free laptop scheme through this post. Friends, if you want to know more about the Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Project, I urge you to read this post in its entirety. Let’s get started friends and find out about the Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Project.
Tamil nadu free laptop scheme 2022
The world we have now is the world of digitization. And to stay in this digital world, students need to know and learn about the latest technology. This project is an initiative by the Tamil Nadu state government called free laptop scheme 2022. The state government has decided to distribute free laptops among the beneficiaries of the state under this project. The aim of the Tamil Nadu government in launching the project is to provide government assistance to students who are financially weak and unable to afford laptops or computers, to encourage children to study more and use modern technology.
Read it also- Download New BPL List
Laptop Specification under Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Project
|Laptop Brand Name||HP|
|Screen Size||14 inch screen|
|System Name||ELCOT PC|
|System Type||X 86|
|Market Price||25,000 RS ($500)|
|Warranty of Laptop||1 Year|
|Processor Name||Intel Pentium Dual Core|
|System Manufacturer||AMD Processor|
|RAM||2 GB DD R3 SD RAM at 1066 MHz Speed|
|Pre-Installed Software||Microsoft Office, ADOBE, TN Schemes|
|Hard Disk||160 GB Minimum – 320 GB Maximum|
Summary of Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Project
|Name of the scheme||Free Laptop Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami|
|Under the scheme||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Post category||State government scheme|
|Beneficiary||10th & 12th Students|
Free laptop scheme eligibility condition
Below are all the details of the eligibility requirements issued by the government for this project –
- Must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu to avail of the benefits of this project.
- Priority will be given to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Applicants who pass the Class X and XII examinations from a government allowance school will be eligible to avail of the benefits of this scheme.
Read it also- Swadhar Yojana Form PDF Download
Tamil Nadu Free laptop scheme document
We have given below all the documents issued by the government under this free laptop scheme tamilnadu documents –
- Aadhaar card
- School ID
- Income certificate of family
- Caste certificate
- Future admission proof
- Resident proof
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme Application Procedure
We have given below all the information on how to apply for Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Project, if you want to apply for this project then follow the procedure given below –
- First you need to access the official website of this project.
- After entering the official website, you have to look for the registration link on the homepage.
- Then you have to fill the registration form with the requested information.
- Then you have to fill in the username and password on the computer screen.
- After entering the username and password correctly you need to fill in the captcha code, and then you have to click on the login button.
- Then you need to attach important documents with the application.
- And then upload the applicant’s photo and signature (if required)
- Then click on the submit button, this way you can apply for the free laptop project.
- Then you need to print out the application form for future use.
TN free laptop scheme beneficiary list check
To check the beneficiary list in this free laptop project in Tamil Nadu, you need to follow the procedure given below –
- First enter the official website of this project.
- Then click on the “beneficiary list” option on the homepage.
- And then download the PDF file.
- Then you find your name on that list.
Note: We will update the above information as soon as the Tamil Nadu government is published, so follow our post. And we hope that everything you say works for you.
Friends, I hope you liked this article related to our Free Laptop Scheme. Friends, through this article, we have provided almost all the important information related to Free Laptop, and with this, we have tried our best to answer almost all the questions related to this Tamil Nadu Free Laptop through this post.
My dear friends, we work hard to give you more complete information through this website of our indiapmyojana.in, so that you do not have to go to different articles or websites for the same post, and we will give you our Through the post, you can answer all your questions. This saves your time as well, and your time is valuable to us. But even after this, if you have any questions about Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022 or you feel that this article needs some improvement, then you can tell us by commenting through the comment box given below. We will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.
2 thoughts on “Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme 2022: Laptop Application Form & List”
I have online classes so I want laptop please give me a laptop
If you are eligible for this scheme then you will definitely get the benefit of this scheme.