The Government of India is making various efforts to make India environmentally friendly. The policy of renewable energy came in 2018 under the leadership of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. And Nexgen Energia Limited offers the opportunity to all those interested in taking advantage of this policy. On this page, you can learn about the complete process of how to open CNG pump and CNG pump dealership online application form 2023. For all those who want to start a business and earn a good amount of money, you can take the dealership of CNG Pump Station. CNG stands for Compressed Natural Gas. And CNG is currently the cleanest bounding transportation fuel.
In the future, the number of CNG powered vehicles will increase and the demand for CNG pumps will increase. The Government of India is making various efforts to make the country environmentally friendly. And eco-friendly cars are coming to market. So you can now apply online for CNG dealerships, electric vehicle charging station licenses, and CNG / CNG gas stations. Today through this page we will give you information about all the eligibility criteria required for opening a CNG pump station, and how you can get a CNG pump dealership. If you want to know more about this, we suggest you read the whole page.
Read this – UIDAI e-Learning Portal
CNG Pump Dealership 2023 About
CNG-driven cars tend to be eco-friendly. And CNG-powered vehicles emit about 80 percent less carbon monoxide than gasoline-powered vehicles. The Indian government wants to make the country environmentally friendly, and the number of vehicles supporting eco-friendly vehicles is slowly increasing. That is why eco-friendly vehicles will increase in the coming days. And with that, the demand for CNG will continue to grow. So if you open a CNG pump station now then this business may prove to be profitable for you.
At present, there are about 2700 CNG outlets in India, of which 75% are in Delhi, Gujarat, Maharashtra. The central government aims to install 10,000 CNG pump stations in India by 2030. Nexgen Energia Limited is now giving people across the country the opportunity to start this business. So any interested person in India can apply online to open a CNG pump station. And people who are already running a business will also be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Also Check: Good News! TCS And Infosys To Hire Over 90,000 Freshers: IT Recruitment
CNG pump station open 2023 Highlights Key
|Name of scheme||CNG Pump Dealership|
|Beneficiary||Any citizen of India can avail of the benefits of this scheme.|
|Objective||Starting the business of CNG pump dealership to de-pollute the environment.|
|Education Qualification||10th pass|
|Nexgen Energia Limited Helpline||+917065225577|
CNG pump station dealership 2023
The number of people supporting eco-friendly vehicles is increasing due to the way the country is being made aware of pollution. With the growth of eco-friendly vehicles in the future, the demand for eco-friendly fuels will increase. Nexgen Energia Limited gives all citizens of the country the opportunity to start an environmentally friendly fuel business. Any citizen of India can apply online under this scheme.
According to Nexgen Energia Limited, the beneficiaries will be able to open CNG pump stations, CBG manufacturing plants, RDF plants, brick-making plants, waste collection and segregation plants, diesel distribution, electric vehicle charging stations, etc. Every beneficiary has to apply online to get a CNG pump dealership. Beneficiaries who are already running a business can also apply online to open a CNG pump.
Read it also- Covid Booster Vaccine Dose
All the dealerships that can be taken
Any Indian citizen can start his own business with the following dealerships –
- CNG Pump
- CBG Production Plant
- Diesel Production Plant
- EV Charging Pump
- Brick Making Plant
- Waste Collection and Segregation Plant
- Distribution diesel / Bio-fertilizer / Carbon black / RDF/Brick
CNG pump dealership license cost and total investment
We have informed about the license cost and total investment of CNG Pump Dealership 2023 in the table below –
|CNG Pump||75 lakhs||Includes license fee and operation cost of CNG pump.|
|CBG Production Plant||2.99 crore (not included with license fee)||Bank eligible projects and government subsidies will be provided.|
|Diesel Production Plant||4.99 crore||Bank eligible scheme but will not include license fee.|
|EV Charging Pump||30 lakhs||License fees and machine costs will be included.|
|Brick Making Plant||30 lakhs||License fees and machine costs will be included.|
|Waste Collection and Segregation Plant||2.50 crore|
|Distribution diesel / Bio-fertilizer / Carbon black / RDF/Brick||15 lakhs|
CNG Pump Station Benefit
CNG is a demand gas of the future. CNG gives many benefits to car owners for being environmentally friendly. That is why many people are now buying CNG-powered cars. The benefits of CNG gas are –
- CNG gas is an environmentally friendly fuel that is one of the cleanest bounding transportation water on the market today.
- CNG-powered vehicles can be extracted live.
- CNG-powered vehicles emit about 80 percent less carbon monoxide than petrol-powered vehicles.
- Noise pollution is also reduced in CNG powered vehicles.
- If CNG leaks due to any reason to be lighter than air, then CNG spreads in the atmosphere and reduces the risk of fire.
- Since CNG is non-toxic, it is protected from petrol and diesel.
- CNG is an environmentally friendly alternative fuel for diesel and petrol.
- People are now using CNG powered vehicles for all these benefits. As people are using CNG powered vehicles, the demand for CNG pump stations is increasing.
Read it also- Chhindwara University BA BSc Result
CNG pump dealership eligibility criteria
Everyone who wants to open a CNG pump has to follow the eligibility criteria given below –
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Age should be between 21-55 years.
- Must pass 10th class from recognized board.
- The applicant needs to have the required land.
CNG pump station required documents
The documents issued for CNG Pump Station Dealership are –
- Aadhaar card
- Age certificate
- Address Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Net worth certificate
- IDP Proof
- Lease deed
- NA Tax Receipt
- Land ownership documents cost
- Establishment certificate
- Qualification proof
- Property card, etc.
Note: Beneficiaries are required to have these documents in order to avail of CNG Pump Dealership.
CNG Pump Required Land
- The land must be in the name of the applicant.
- If the applicant does not have his own land then it is necessary to have NOC taken from the land owner.
- Lease agreement paper or registered sale deed is required.
- If the land is cultivable then it should be converted from that land to commercial land.
- The land should be connected to High Road and Main Road.
- To carry a light motor vehicle, the dimensions of the land should be 700 square meters with a frontage of about 25 meters. In case of transport vehicles 1500 square meters of which there should be a frontage of about 50 meters.
Benefits of taking CNG pump dealership
Beneficiaries of CNG Pump Dealership who will get five years of income tax rebates will get subsidies from the government. And you can easily take a loan from a bank for a sufficient amount of money.
CNG dealership provider company
Below we tell you about the companies that provide CNG dealerships –
|Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)||Click Here|
|Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)||Click Here|
|Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL)||Click Here|
|Indo Bright Petroleum Limited (IBP)||Click Here|
|Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL)||Click Here|
|Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Limited (GSPC)||Click Here|
|Haryana City Gas Distribution Limited (HCGDL)||Click Here|
|Central U.P. Gas Limited (CUGL)||Click Here|
|ESSAR CNG Dealership||Click Here|
|Nexgen Energia Limited (NGE)||Click Here|
CNG pump dealership online registration form
- To apply, you must first enter the official website.
- After entering the official website you need to click on the Franchisee Form option.
- Then a new page will open in front of you where you will see the CNG dealership application form.
- You must fill in all the information requested in that form correctly. Such as Basic Details, Investment Amount, Project Type, Land Description, etc.
- After completing all the information correctly, you need to click on the Submit Application option.
- And this way you can apply for CNG dealership.
CNG Dealership Application Alternative Process
If you can’t apply by visiting the official website, you can also apply from Nexgen Energia Limited’s application. You will also be able to properly prepare your biodata and email [email protected] directly to this email with full details. And for dealership information, you can call 7419502123.
CNG Pump Dealership Helpline
We have provided you with almost all the information about CNG Pump Dealership. You can take the help of customer service for more information. CNG station helpline number +917065225577 or email id [email protected].
Also Check: UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result PDF www.upsc.gov.in Cut Off Download
We have provided you with almost all the information regarding CNG pump dealership online application form 2023 through this post. And we hope you find the answers to all your questions through this information. If you still have any questions you can ask through our comment box, and we will answer your question soon.
CNG Pump Dealership FAQ
Required Land for CNG Pump is –
1. The land must be the applicant’s own.
2. If you do not own the land, you must have NOC taken from the landowner.
3. Lease agreement paper or registered sale deed is required.
4. The land needs to be connected to Main Road or High Road.
5. Dimensions of the land are 700 square meters for light motor vehicles with a frontage of about 25 meters.
6. 1500 square meters for transport vehicles with about 50 meters frontage.
The minimum investment of a CNG pump dealership is 75 lakh rupees.
Special priority of CNG pumps will be given to those who have sufficient knowledge about safety and entrepreneurial skills.
The minimum qualification of a CNG dealership is a 10th class pass.
CNG pumps are at least ₹20-₹30 more profitable than petrol pumps. But the average ROI (return on investment) of petrol and CNG is the same.