The Government of Odisha has implemented various schemes for the benefit of the peasant citizens of the state. If you are a farmer and landless agricultural worker in Orissa then we have provided some important information for you on this page. The Government of Odisha has launched the Kalia Yojana Helpline Number to make the farmer friends of the state aware of Kalia Yojana. On this page, we will give you Kalia Yojana toll free number and by calling that number you can solve the problem related to this scheme. You can also join the WhatsApp group to know Kalia Yojana latest update.
As the scheme is specially launched for farmers in the state, the beneficiaries will be able to contact Kalia Yojana Customer Support for 24/7 technical support from 7 am to 9 pm. Today through this question we are going to give you almost all the information about Kalia Yojana helpline number. Such as the purpose of the scheme, customer care number, beneficiary list, and Odisha Kalia Yojana toll-free number. Read the full page for more information on this.
Brief project description
|Name of scheme||Kalia Yojana Helpline Number|
|Beneficiary||Farmers, cultivators, and landless agricultural workers|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
Odisha Kalia Yojana Helpline Number About
Hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik will provide Orissa Kalia Yojana benefits to farmers, cultivators, and landless agricultural workers. The state government has launched the Odisha Kalia helpline number to make the beneficiaries aware of the Kalia Yojana and to solve their problems. The state government will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries through this scheme. Everyone in Orissa will be able to apply under the scheme. The state government has set a budget of Rs 3195 crore for the implementation of the Kalia Yojana.
Beneficiaries can contact Kalia Yojana Customer Care Number 1800-572-1122 between 7 am and 9 pm 24/7. All the beneficiaries in Orissa who are facing problems related to the application process and the beneficiary state or list can solve their problems by contacting this toll-free number. You can also get the latest updates on this scheme through the Kalia Yojana WhatsApp group run by the Government of Orissa.
Read it also- Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022: Apply Online, Form
Odisha Kalia Scheme 2022 Highlights Key
|Scheme||Kalia Yojana Helpline Number|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik|
|Under the scheme||Government of Odisha|
|Toll Free Number||1800-572-1122|
|WhatsApp Group||+91 845 609 9688|
|Beneficiary||The benefits of this scheme will be extended to farmers, cultivators, and landless agricultural workers in the State.|
|Objective||Kaila yojana helpline number will create awareness among the people of the state about this scheme.|
|Post category||State government scheme|
Benefits provided to farmers through Kalia Yojana
The benefits that the Government of Odisha will provide to the farmers of the state through the Kalia Yojana are –
- Help for weak farming families.
- Extensive support for livelihood.
- Extensive assistance for cultivation.
- Interest free loans will be provided to the farmers.
- The government will provide life insurance for farmers and landless agricultural workers.
Objective of Kalia Yojana helpline number
We will give you some information about the purpose for which the state government has started this helpline number –
The scheme was announced by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik on December 21, 2018. The benefits of Odisha Kalia Yojana will be extended to farmers, cultivators, crop, and landless agricultural laborers in the state. The Government of Orissa will provide everything from financial assistance to life insurance to the farmers of the state under this scheme. The state government has introduced Kalia Yojana toll free number so that the beneficiaries do not face any problems. With this toll-free number, the beneficiaries will be able to solve their problems through the customer service of this scheme.
Beneficiaries of Odisha can easily contact Odisha Kalia toll free number 1800-572-1122 if they face any problem related to Kalia Yojana. Be sure to bookmark our website to get all the latest Odisha related schemes and updates.
Kalia Yojana toll free number
Hon’ble Chief Minister of Orissa Shri Naveen Patnaik has launched this helpline number to assist farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless agriculture workers in the state in connection with Kalia Yojana. All the beneficiaries of Orissa who are facing any problem related to Kalia Yojana, if you have any queries regarding this scheme, you can contact Kalia Yojana toll free number 1800-572-1122. You can also call the telephone number 08061174222 of this scheme.
Read it also- Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
How to join Kalia Yojana WhatsApp Group?
Odisha government has launched Kalia Yojana WhatsApp group along with a toll free number. Beneficiaries will be able to get the latest updates on the scheme through this WhatsApp group. To join Orissa Kalia Yojana WhatsApp group you need to send an SMS from your WhatsApp number.
You need to send SMS “START” from your WhatsApp number to +91 845 609 9688. Then within a few hours, you will be added to the WhatsApp group.
Odisha Kalia Yojana beneficiary list check
Kalia Yojana benefits will be provided to farmers, cultivators, crop, and landless agricultural workers in the state. Therefore, only the names of farmers, landless agricultural workers, crop and farmer friends of the state will be published in the Odisha Kalia Yojana list. To check the list of beneficiaries you need to follow the procedure given below –
- First, you need to enter the official website.
- After entering the official website, you will see the Beneficiary List option on the homepage. You have to click on that option.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.
- All the information asked on that page is to fill you. Such as District Name, Block / ULB, G.P. To be selected.
- After filling in all the information you need to click on the View option.
- Then a list of beneficiaries will appear on the screen of your device.
- To view the list you need to download the Kalia Yojana beneficiary list PDF.
Read it also- Kalia Yojana Helpline Number
Kaliya Yojana application track
All interested beneficiaries in the state who want to track the application should follow the procedure given below –
- First, you need to enter the official website of Kalia Portal.
- After entering the official website, you have to click on the option of online grievance application form.
- Then a new page will open in front of you. And on that page, you have to click on the option of track your application.
- You need to enter your Register Aadhaar Number / Token Number to track the application.
- After filling in the correct information you need to click on the Show option.
- And this way you can check the status of your application.
Kalia Yojana online grievance application form
Interested beneficiaries can register grievance through the official website of Kalia Portal. Follow the steps below:
- First, you need to enter the official website.
- After entering the official website, you have to click on the option of online grievance application form on the homepage.
- Then you need to read the instructions and go ahead and select the tablet.
- Then ‘Do you want to file a complaint?’ A popup window will open for you with such questions.
- You have to select the Yes option. Then you have to tender your Aadhaar number.
- Then you need to select Show Tab and fill out the form.
- After completing all the information correctly you need to click on the submit option.
- And this way you can apply Kalia portal online grievance.
We have provided almost all the information about the Kalia Yojana Helpline Number through this page. And we hope you find the answers to all your questions through this information. If you still have any questions you can ask us in the comment box below, we will reply to your question soon.
Kalia Yojana Helpline FAQ
The helpline number of Kalia scheme is 1800-572-1122 / 08061174222.
You can join Kalia WhatsApp Group by sending “START” SMS to +91 845 609 9688 via your WhatsApp number.
You can check the Beneficiary List of Kalia Yojana through the official website of Kalia Yojana kalia.odisha.gov.in.
The Kalia Yojana Benefit will be available to farmers, cultivators, and landless agricultural workers in the State of Odisha.