Kareena Kapoor Khan was born on 21 September 1980 (Kareena Kapoor khan Age: 42 Years, as of 2023) in Mumbai, Maharastra, India is AN Indian actress who mainly seems in Hindi films. She is one of all Bollywood’s most well-liked and highest-paid actresses. she is the daughter of actors Randhir Kapoor and Babita and therefore the younger sister of thespian Karisma Kapoor.
Kareena Kapoor is the younger girl of Randhir Kapoor and Babita. She has an associate degree elder sister named Karisma Kapoor. She is the paternal grandchild of actor and producer Raj Kapoor, maternal grandchild of actor Hari Shivdasani, and niece of actor Rishi Kapoor. Her father is Punjabi and her mother is Sindhi and British.
She had an affair with Bollywood star Hrithik
Roshan. She was additionally in a very relationship with actor Shahid Kapoor for some years Kareena Kapoor Married actor Saif Ali Khan on 16 October 2012.
The couple has one son Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi, born on 20 December 2016. Kareena and Saif welcome their second kid, a baby boy on 21 February 2021. Kareena delivered the baby at Breach Candy Hospital.
|Kareena Kapoor||Indian actress|
|Kareena Kapoor Full Name||Kareena Kapoor khan|
|College/University||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Born||21 September 1980|
|Kareena Kapoor khan Age||42 years, as of 2023|
|Father Name||Randhir Kapoor (Actor)|
|Mother Name||Babita (Actress)|
|Sister Name||Karisma Kapoor (Actress)|
|Kareena Kapoor Husband Name||Saif Ali Khan|
|Marriage Date||16 October 2012|
|Affairs / Boyfriend||Shahid Kapoor (Actor), Hrithik Roshan (Actor), Saif Ali Khan (Actor)|
|KAREENA KAPOOR CHILDREN||Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi|
|School(s)||• Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
• Welham Girls’ School, Dehradun
Kareena Kapoor Education, Qualification
Kareena Kapoor did schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, and graduated from Welham Girls’ School, Dehradun. After graduating from Welham she studied commerce for 2 years at Mithibai College, Vile Parle (Mumbai). She registered for a three-month summer course in microcomputers at Harvard school term in the U.S. She later enrolled at the Government Law College, Mumbai for law education.
However, after completing her first year, Kareena decided to pursue her interest to become an actress.
She began training at an acting institute in Mumbai mentored by Kishore Namit Kapoor, a member of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTlI).
Kareena Kapoor made her acting debut opposite Abhishek Bachchan in the 2000 drama exile, where she earned a Filmfare Award for Best feminine Debut. Before creating her debut with the film refugee(2000), she started shooting for I’m Kaho Na Pyaar Hai (2000), but due to some misunderstandings, she left the film. After that, she appeared in Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai, along with Tusshar Kapoor. She got large fame for Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham In addition to film acting. In addition to film acting, She also participates in stage shows, hosts a radio show, and has contributed as a co-writer to three books: an autobiographical memoir and two nutrition guides. She has started her own line of clothing and cosmetics for women and has worked with UNICEF since 2014 to advocate for the education of women and a rise in quality-based mostly education in the Republic of India.
- Kareena Kapoor Best Movies
- Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham…
- Mujhse Dosti Karoge!
- Jeena Sirf Merre Liye
- Talaash: The Hunt Begins…
- Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon
- LOC Kargil
- Kyon Ki
- Dosti: Friends Forever
- Chup Chup Ke
- China Town
- Kya Love Story Hai
- Jab We Met
- Roadside Romeo
- Halla Bol
- Golmaal Returns
- Main Aurr Mrs. Khanna
- Luck by Chance
- Kambakkht Ishq
- 3 Idiots
- We Are Family
- Milenge Milenge
- Milenge Milenge
- Golmaal 3
- Talaash: The Answer Lies Within
- Rowdy Rathore
- Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu
- Dabangg 2
- Agent Vinod
- Gori Tere Pyaar Mein
- Bombay Talkies
- Singham Returns
- The Shaukeens
- Happy Ending
- Gabbar Is Back
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Udta Punjab
- Ki & Ka
- Veere Di Wedding
- Good Newwz
- Laal Singh Chaddha
- Angrezi Medium
- Laal Singh Chanda
Kareena Kapoor Khan Upcoming Movies
|Movie Name||Veere Di Wedding 2|
|Directed by||Shashanka Ghosh|
|Release Date||09 Oct 2022|
|Directed by||Karan Johar|
|Release Date||24 Dec 2022|
As per Zoom entertainment, Kareena Kapoor Khan‘s monthly earnings is around Rs 1.5 crore whereas her yearly income is over Rs twelve crore. The actress earns through her moving-picture show projects, whole endorsements, photoshoots, and alternative collaborations. it’s believed that her internet value would be around Rs 440 crores.
Some facts about Kareena Kapoor
- Her name “Kareena” was derived from the book anna Karenina, that her mother read whereas she was pregnant together with her
- She earned six Filmfare Awards
- In January 2014, Kapoor began operating with UNICEF to advocate the education of women and increase quality primarily based on education in India.
- She hosted a charity dinner to assist raise awareness for the event of unfortunate youngsters and launched the ‘Child-Friendly faculty and Systems’ (CFSS) package.
- Kareena provided a voice-over for the moving-picture show woman Rising: Woh Padhegi, Woh Udegi.
- She wrote writing printed in the Times of Republic of India titled “Let’s save our newborn babies”
- She performed at a fundraiser for the planet Youth Peace Summit in Nov 2003 and took part in an exceeding concert to boost cash for victims of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and wave.
- Kareena visited Indian jawans (troops) in Rajasthan, for a special Holi weekend episode of NDTV’s reality show Jai Jawaan.
- In 2010, Kapoor adopted the village of Chanderi in Madhya Pradesh as a part of NDTV’s Greenathon Campaign, offering |to produce} the village a daily supply of electricity.
- Saif Ali Khan had planned to Kareena Kapoor double on a visit to Paris once at a bar and so once more at the Notre Dame Church. He selected a constant town wherever his father Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi had planned for his mother Sharmila Tagore. Related Posts
Kareena Kapoor khan FAQ
Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi
would be around Rs 440 crores.
Veere Di Wedding 2 and Takht
• Father Name:- Randhir Kapoor (Actor)
• Mother Name:- Babita (Actress)