The Kerala government almost always launches new welfare schemes for the residents of the state. And helps students through a variety of schemes to improve the education system in the state. A new scheme has been launched in the state of Kerala by the concerned authorities in Kerala. Through this scheme, the students of the state who are struggling with their studies and are not finding a good means of communication to continue their studies will be assisted by the Kerala government through this scheme. The scheme launched by the Kerala government is called Kerala free laptop scheme.
Friends, today you can learn about this free laptop scheme launched by the Kerala government through this article. You can find out through this article what is free laptop plan? Eligibility criteria for this scheme, important documents, and Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021 application process, etc. Today we will give you all the information about this free laptop scheme launched by the concerned authorities in Kerala, and with it, we will tell you step by step how to apply for this scheme. So friends, if you want to know more about this scheme of the Kerala government and want to take advantage of this scheme, then I request you to read this post in full.
Brief project description
|Name of Scheme||Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021|
|Scheme Benefit||Laptops will be provided free of cost to students in the state.|
|Objective||To improve state online learning.|
Kerala free laptop scheme about
You all know that with the introduction of online learning, many students do not have a good system for studying online. So students are lagging behind in terms of education because all the students whose families are financially weak cannot afford to buy mobiles or laptops for their children to study online. So the Kerala government has started this scheme to solve this problem.
The scheme will generally provide assistance to students belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes of the State. Students from all these categories of families will be given free laptops from you. This is because all these lower-class students are not able to advance their studies due to a lack of proper technical progress as compared to the upper-class students. Because of the financial problems of all these families, they could not afford to buy laptops or desktops for their family students. So without such electronic gadgets, they cannot continue their online studies. So the scheme launched by the Kerala government will provide free laptops to those students who are unable to continue their online studies due to their financial problems.
The government would like to introduce this scheme to improve the education of students of all categories. And the state’s education system will also be improved for this scheme. And the unemployment rate in the state will go down a lot. Because if the students do their studies well, they will be qualified for different jobs.
Kerala Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Highlight Key
|Portal||Kerala Free Laptop Scheme 2021|
|launched by||Kerala government|
|Objective||To improve state online learning.|
|beneficiary||The scheme will be given to the poorest students of the lower classes of the state.|
|Benefit||Laptops will be provided free of cost to students in the state.|
|Category||Kerala Govt. Scheme|
|Official website||Click Here|
Kerala Free Laptop Scheme Objective
Friends, today we will tell you about the purpose of launching this free laptop scheme launched by the Government of Kerala –
Launched by the concerned authorities in Kerala, the main objective of the cream is to encourage students in those categories who are unable to continue their online studies due to financial difficulties. The meritorious students of all the categories of the nation to be assisted under this scheme are Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes. Because you all know that most of these categories of families are financially weak so they can’t spend well on educating their family’s meritorious students, and so the meritorious students from all these families can’t go ahead even though they are good at studying.
The Kerala government has allocated around Rs 311 crore for this free PC scheme. The scheme will provide free PCs or laptops to about 36,000 college students in the state. The categories to which laptops will be provided are SC, ST, OBC. If you want to be eligible for this scheme then you have to pass the 12 class exam from the Eligible Board.
The Kerala government has decided to provide free laptops to meritorious students in the state, and you all probably know the reason. The reason is that our country is now battling coronavirus, so due to lockdowns in various states and school-college closures, the medium of education has become online. Therefore, this scheme has been started to provide online education to financially weak students. Kerala education medium will be developed a lot for this scheme. And the unemployment rate in the state will decrease. This will prove to be very beneficial for the meritorious students of Kerala.
Free laptop scheme Kerala 2021 benefit
Today we will give you some information about Kerala Free Laptop Scheme Benefits –
- The Kerala Free Laptop Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state.
- Under this script, benefits will be provided to those students who have passed 12th class from Eligible Boor in the state.
- All the meritorious students of the state who pass the 12th board examination will be provided a PC or laptop under this scheme.
- Meritorious students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other backward classes living in the State will be provided benefits under this scheme.
- Students in the state who are studying in exceptional fields like clinical or engineering will also be able to apply for this scheme.
- The scheme will provide free laptops for online education to all lower-class meritorious students.
- This scheme will help the talented college students of the country to increase their knowledge.
- Students from families in the state who could not continue their online studies due to financial constraints will be able to resume their studies through this scheme.
- The education system of the state will develop much faster. And the unemployment rate in the state will decrease.
- Rajiv said the unemployment rate will come down because if students study well, they will qualify for their jobs.
- This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for the students from financially weak families in the state.
Documents required for free laptop plan
The documents issued by the concerned authorities of Kerala to apply for this laptop scheme are –
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Domicile certificate
- Marksheet of the previous year
- Residential proof
- Income certificate
- Valid mobile number/email id
- Passport size photograph
Note: You will need these documents if you want to apply for this free laptop scheme launched by the concerned authorities in Kerala.
Free Laptop Screen Eligibility Criteria
Today we will tell you about the Eligibility Criteria Free Laptop Scheme –
- To apply for this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- The applicant must have passed 12th class.
- To apply for this scheme, the applicant must have passed at least 80 percent marks in the examination.
- Applicants must be from lower castes (such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes)
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should be Rs 2.5 lakh or less.
- Note: Eligible candidates for this scheme are those who are medical and engineering students.
Kerala free laptop scheme apply
All Canberras in the state who want to apply for the Kerala Free Laptop Scheme should follow the steps given below –
- To apply, the applicant must first enter the official website.
- You will be instructed to redirect to the registration link when you enter the official website.
- The login page will then appear to log in to your computer skin.
- You will then need to log in. When you log in to the portal, a registration page will appear in front of you to register.
- Provide all the information that needs to be provided in case of registration.
- After providing all the information correctly, upload the documents you need.
- Then select your school or college.
- Check again if the details have been filled in correctly and click on the submit button.
- And this way you can easily apply for a free laptop plan.
Kerala free laptop scheme help desk
Although we have provided you with almost all the information about this scheme. Even then if you face any problem then you can seek help from the concerned authority of the Kerala government.
Follow the details below to get help from the concerned rights –
- First you need to go to the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala.
- Then at the bottom of the home page on the official website you will see the option of Contact Us.
- You need to click on that option. All details will then be opened for communication on your device.
- This way you can contact the rights related to Kerala Free Laptop Scheme.
We have provided almost all the information through our Kerala Free Laptop Scheme post. If you want to know more about this information then you need to access the official website of this scheme. Although we have tried to give you complete information through this website, if you feel any lack about this information, please let us know in the comment box.
We usually provide you with information about government schemes and various updated news through this website. Our team works hard enough to provide accurate information. So to motivate our team, you must let us know your opinion through the comment box. And if you think Kerala free laptop scheme 2021 post needs to be further improved, then definitely let us know. Thank you so much for spending this important time with us.