Ruling party of Tripura has promised | mukhymantri yuva Yogayog Yojana Apply | About mukhymantri yuva Yogayog Yojana | Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana Registration | Yuba Yogayog Yojana apply online | Yuba Yogayog Yojana Smartphone | Smartphone Yojana Registration Process
In Tripura, the ruling party of Tripura has promised all the people of the state that if they are elected, they will pay Rs 5,000 to buy smartphones for all the students in the undergraduate courses. Friends, through this post, we will inform you about the important aspects of the Tripura Chief Minister’s Youth Communication Scheme. Through this post, we will inform you today about the registration process of the Tripura Chief Minister’s Youth Communication Scheme, benefits of the scheme, eligibility criteria, and other important details. If you want to know more about Mukhymantri Yuva Yogayog Yojana, please read this post in full.
Brief project description
|Name of Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
|5,000 will be given to the graduate students of the state.
About mukhymantri yuva Yogayog Yojana
The ruling party of Tripura has decided to pay Rs 5,000 to the final year students of the graduation course when they come to power. Through the implementation of HMT, the ruling party of Tripura wants to achieve one more dry in the elections to be held in the state of Tripura as soon as possible. Also in Tripura, this cream will ensure that students get access to the internet through which they can be exposed by digitization.
Read it also- पंचायत वोटर लिस्ट: New Panchayat Voter List
Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2022 Highlights key
|Name of the scheme
|Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
|Department of Industries and commerce
|Under the scheme
|Government of Tripura
|Students of graduate courses
|Grant for purchase of SmartPhone
Benefits of mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
In this post, we will share with you all the details of the benefits that will be provided to the Lovers through this scheme in the State of Tripura –
There are many benefits of this scheme, the benefit that will be given to all the students in the final year of graduation course is that they will be given five thousand rupees to buy a smartphone. Rs.5000 / – will be applicable for all students completing this undergraduate course. Also, through this scheme, students will be able to buy smartphones and open the door to digitization using the money given in the scheme. The ruling party of Tripura state says the implementation of the project will enable students to get employment through internet platforms.
Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana objective
In today’s world of digital, everyone needs a smartphone now. The Tripura government has started this scheme to spread smartphones to final-year students. The Tripura government will provide smartphones to students from families who could not afford to buy smartphones due to financial constraints so that they can continue their studies through smartphones.
Yuba Yogayog Yojana eligibility criteria
Below are the Eligibility Criteria for this scheme in Tripura –
The student must be a permanent resident of Tripura.
The student must be studying in a college located in the state of Tripura.
The student must be in the final year of the course.
This scheme will not be applicable for students who have a lunar degree from a college that is not in the state.
Each student will be able to avail of this scheme only once.
The applicant will have to buy a smartphone in his own name after the announcement of the project.
Read it also- प्रधानमंत्री रामबाण सुरक्षा योजना
Yuba Yogayog Yojana document required
Below are all the documents that will be issued for this scheme in Tripura –
- Voter card
- Aadhar card
- Educational certificate
- College registration card
- Working mobile number
- Working email ID
Tripura mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana registration process
Students who wish to apply for this scheme should follow the procedure given below –
- First you have to enter the official website of National scholarship portal.
- Then you will see the option of new registration on that website.
- You have to click on that option.
- Then a new page will open in front of you and after reading all the details you have to tick the checkbox.
- Select the Continue option and the registration form will appear on the skin.
- Then fill in the user ID and password to login.
- Then select the project you want to apply for and fill out the application form.
- And then upload the required documents to the application form, and then click on the submit button.
Read it also- Vehicle scrappage policy India
- Finally take a print out of the application form.
- Complete the details in the application correctly with utmost care.
- Be sure to cross-check the information before submitting.
- COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
- DASARATHDEB MEMORIAL COLLEGE
- GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF ART & CRAFT
- The Government Degree College, Dharmanagar (Id: C-9575)
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, AMARPUREGIONAL COLLEGE OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- SACHIN DEB BARMAN MEMORIAL MUSIC COLLEGE
- SWAMI VIVEKANANDA MAHAVIDYALAYA, MOHANPURAGARTALA GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
- AMBEDKAR COLLEGE
- BIR BIKRAM MEMORIAL COLLEGE
- COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
- The College of Fisheries, Lembucherrra (Id: C-26834)
- College of Teacher Education, Kumarghat, Unakoti District. (Id: C-54019)
- Government Degree College, Kamalpur (Id: C-9579)
- The GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, KHUMLWNG
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLGE, GANDACHARRA
- The GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLGE, KANCHANPUR
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLGE, LONGTARAI VALLEY
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLGE, SANTIRBAZER
- The GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLGE, TELIAMURA
- GOVERNMENT LAW COLLEGE
- INSTITUTE OF ADVANCE STUDIES IN EDUCATION
- ISWAR CHANDRA VIDYASAGAR COLLEGE
- KabiNazrulMahavidyalaya (Id: C-9601)
- MAHARAJA BIR BIKRAM COLLEGE
- MAHARAJA BIR BIKRAM UNIVERSITY, AGARTALA
- MICHEAL MADHUSUDAN DATTA COLLEGE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, AGARTALA
- National Institute of Technology, Agartala
- NETAJI SUBHAS MAHAVIDYALAYA
- RABINDRA NATH THAKUR MAHAVIDYALAYA, SEPAHIJALA
- RAMKRISHNA MAHAVIDYALAYA
- Ramthakur College
- Tripura Institute of Technology
- TRIPURA UNIVERSITY, AGARTALA
- WOMEN’S COLLEGE
Mukhymantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana merit list
The state’s ruling party said about 14,608 students from 38 educational institutions would be selected for the project. These students will be from 22 government colleges in Tripura. The state government still publishes the merit list of selected students. As soon as the Tripura State Government officially releases it, we will update you through this post, you will have to wait for some time to get the update.
Yuba Yogayog Yojana Important Download
Friends, I hope you liked this article related to our Yuba Yogayog Yojana. Friends, through this article, we have provided almost all the important information related to Yuba Yogayog, and with this, we have tried our best to answer almost all the questions related to this Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog through this post.
My dear friends, we work hard to give you more complete information through this website of our indiapmyojana.in, so that you do not have to go to different articles or websites for the same post, and we will give you our Through the post, you can answer all your questions. This saves your time as well, and your time is valuable to us. But even after this, if you have any questions about Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana or you feel that this article needs some improvement, then you can tell us by commenting through the comment box given below. We will try to resolve your problem as soon as possible.