The government has taken various steps to encourage the meritorious students of the state to study. The government provides scholarships to meritorious students to further their studies. The name of this scholarship given by the Government of Kerala is Snehapoorvam scholarship 2023. The application process for the scholarship will be through online mode. Friends, today you can find out through this article about the Snehapoorvam scholarship scheme, such as what is the reason for starting a scholarship? Objectives, benefits, required documents, eligibility criteria, Snehapoorvam scholarship application process, etc.
With the help of this scholarship, students from financially weak families will be able to pursue their studies. And improve the country’s economic and education system. So friends if you want to know more information about this scholarship, our dedication to you is that you read this post in full.
|Name of Scheme
|Laptops will be provided free of cost to students in the state.
|Scholarships will be provided for learning.
Snehapoorvam scholarship Kerala About
The benefits of this Snehapoorvam scholarship started by the Government of Kerala will be provided to the poor students of the state. And according to the eligibility criteria of the scholarship, only those students who are orphans and they are residents of the state of Kerala can apply for this scholarship. With this initiative of the Kerala government, this time the orphans will be able to study better. Through the implementation of Snehapoorvam scholarship in Kerala, her students from financially weak families living in the state will also be encouraged to study.
And all these orphans will be able to continue their studies without any worries of financial burden. And they will study hard to build their lives well and earn money to be financially strong. Unemployment will be reduced for this scholarship because all the orphans who are unemployed because they cannot read will be able to earn a living by studying well.
Also read- Gati Shakti Yojana Registration
Kerala Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Highlight Key
|Scholarships will be provided for learning.
|Orphans or students in the state will benefit from this scholarship.
|Scholarships will be given to encourage orphans to study.
|Kerala Govt. Scheme
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarships Objective
We would like to inform you about the purpose of the scholarship that the Government of Kerala has started for the education of children in the state –
The main purpose of launching this scholarship by the Government of Kerala is to encourage the education of those children who are unable to study due to financial difficulties and being orphans. According to the survey, there are about 75,000 orphans under the age of 18 in Kerala. The Kerala government has launched a scheme to educate all these orphans. These scholarships will help to further the meritorious students who are unable to study due to the death of their parents.
The child must be under 18 years of age to avail of this scholarship. That child will be considered eligible for scholarship projects from the age of five to 12th grade and even a graduate degree. If you or an orphaned child in your area would like to be encouraged to study, you must apply for this scholarship. This scholarship has been implemented by the Government of Kerala, through the implementation of the scholarship children will be able to continue their studies despite financial difficulties.
Also read- Odisha Free Laptop Merit List
Orphan Child Scholarship Benefit Kerala
We would like to inform you about the benefits of the Scholarship for Orphans launched by the Government of Kerala –
- snehapoorvam scholarship scheme started by Kerala government.
- The scheme has been launched to encourage orphans to study.
- All the orphans who could not study due to financial problems will be able to study this time. And they will be able to study without any financial burden.
- The education system of the country will be improved.
- The unemployment rate will decrease. Because children will be fit to earn from their studies.
- Only orphan students can apply for this scholarship. The survey found that there are more than 75,000 orphans under the age of 18 in the state.
- The Kerala government has started scholarships for all these orphans to further their education and brighten their futures.
- Children will find the confidence to live well.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023 dates
|The application process begins
|28 June 2020
|Last date for the online application
|31 October 2020
|Last date extended
|15th December 2020
Snehapoorvam scholarship Eligible criteria
- Below are some of the criteria for the scheme that have been issued by the Government of Kerala, starting with the Government of Kerala –
- The applicant must be a resident of Kerala.
- The applicant must be an orphan. And the applicant has to study in a government or private school in the state of Kerala.
- The applicant must be below the poverty line.
- The annual income for the applicant children should be below Rs. 20,000.
- To be an annual income for children in the APL category –
- If the applicant is a resident of the city area, his annual income should be Rs. 22,375 or less.
- If the applicant lives in a rural area, his annual income should be Rs 20,000 or less.
Also read- Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
Snehapoorvam scholarship scheme documents
Kerala snehapoorvam scholarship 2023 We have given below all the documents required to apply –
- Aadhaar card
- Parental Death Certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Residence certificate
- BPL certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Bank Details
- Passport size photograph
Snehapurbham Scholarship Incentives Amount
The following incentives will be given to all students for registration under this State Government Scholarship –
|Amount (Every month)
|Class I to V
|Class VI to X
|Class XI to XII
|Degree or professional course
Snehapurvam Scholarship 2023 Application Process
Beneficiaries from Kerala who want to apply for this scholarship should follow the steps given below –
- To apply for a scholarship, first, go to the official website.
- After entering the official website, you will see the option of KSSM Web Application on the homepage. You have to click on that option.
- After clicking on the option you will enter a new page. You have to click on the login button on that page.
- Then you need to click on the New Institution Registrar option.
- Then you will get a registration form. You will need to fill in all the details requested in that form.
- You will then need to login to the portal using your beneficiary ID and password.
- Then your registration process will start. You need to fill in all the required details.
- After completing all the details you have to click on submit button.
- And this way you can apply for this scholarship in Kerala.
Also read- Uttar Pradesh bhu Mafia online application
Snehapoorvam scholarship renewal process 2023
Candidates who have applied for this scholarship before will have to renew it again to avail the benefits of the scholarship, we have given the renewal process below –
- To renew Snehapurvam Scholarship, you must first access the official website of the e-Suraksha portal.
- After entering the official website, you will see the school/college login option on the homepage.
- You have to click on that option.
- Clicking on the option will open a new page in front of you where you have to fill in your username, password, and captcha code.
- Then you have to click on the login button.
- Then you have to click on the option of service.
- Then you have to click on the renewal option.
- This form will then open in front of you. Now you have to enter the name of the student and the admission number.
- Then you have to click on the search option.
- Now you need to click on the option called ‘Select’ under the ‘Renew’ option.
- Then you have to click on the Renew option.
- And using this method you can easily renew the scholarships of these orphans of Kerala government.
Snehapoorvam scholarship selection procedure
Below are the steps of the Snehapurvam Scholarship Selection Procedure –
- First, you need to go to your nearest assistant head office or government-aided educational institution.
- Then you have to take the application form from that institution. Fill in all the details asked in the application form, and attach your required documents.
- After attaching all the details and necessary policies, you have to submit the application form to that institution.
- Your application will be verified.
- After verifying the application form, your application form will be converted to PDF format.
- After converting to PDF format, your application will be submitted to the online portal to the Executive Director of Kerala Social Security Mission.
- And in this way snehapoorvam scholarship selection method can be done.
Snehapoorvam scholarship helpline number
We have provided almost all the important information about your snehapoorvam scholarship scheme through this registration. If you still have any problems related to the scholarship, you can contact the customer care holder of this scholarship. You can solve your problem by sending an email or calling a toll-free number –
- Email ID– email@example.com
- Toll-Free Number– 1800120100
If you have any further questions about this Snehapoorvam Scholarship Kerala you can of course ask us through our comment box, we will answer your question as soon as possible. However, we have provided you with information about Kerala Orphans Scholarships through this registration.
If you think this Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023 post needs correction, be sure to contact us. And thank you so much for spending your important time with us.
Also read- Download New BPL List
People also ask about this scholarship
The Kerala government has launched this scheme to take the education of orphans in the state forward. These scholarships will help students to continue their education despite the death of their parents or guardians. The government will provide the benefits of this scholarship to children below 5 years of age, students up to 12th class, or degree college. Orphans will be able to continue their education despite financial difficulties due to the implementation of Snehapurvam Scholarship.
Documents required to apply for Snehapurvam Scholarship are Aadhaar Card, Parental Death Certificate, Income Certificate, BPL Certificate or BPL Ration Card, Passport Size Photograph, Educational Certificate, Bank Details, and Residence.
The maximum annual income for APL category children should be Rs 12,375 or less. If the candidate lives in a rural area, the annual income should be Rs 20,000 or less. If you live in an urban area, the annual income should be Rs 22,375 or less.
Snehapurvam Scholarship was introduced by the Kerala State Government for the residents of Kerala.
Snehapurbham Scholarship is an education department scheme of the Government of Kerala. The Snehapurvam Scholarship Toll-Free Number is 1800120100.